Wednesday, March 12, 2008

First Flight

Hey there! I'm back from my vacation in warm & sunny Arizona. Here are me and daddy waiting for our flight. We had a hectic morning that day as we missed our flight because mommy forgot to set the alarm! Can you believe that?! I'm usually her wake up call so she rarely uses an alarm clock these days. Luckily there was room for us on the next flight out so we hopped on that one with no problems.
These airplanes sure are big!

I got a great window seat so I could see the sights.
I had my in flight meal...some yummy Similac and...

...then dozed off for a bit. These seats are really comfortable.
I was hoping for some Internet access but the connection was down.
We finally landed and I waited patiently for my luggage. I was getting a little worried they lost my bags, but they finally came out!

No comments: