Saturday, April 12, 2008

swimmin'

This morning was the first of eight weeks of swimming classes!
I learned quite a few things. First, how to exit the pool...it's elbow-elbow-knee- knee.
Like my technique?
Once we all get set up
We jump in and take a big splash!
Mommy and I swam around for a bit
We had beachballs...
...squirt toys...
and these dumbbells!
and we sang lots of my favorite songs.

Can't wait for next week!

Next week it will be daddy's turn...I hope he doesn't embarrass me with his taco meat if you know what I mean! :D

OH, and look who I ran into after my shower....KP & her niece Nithya! They were taking the next class together!
They had a blast too!
I was so exhausted I passed out on the ride home....


1 comment:

Judy said...

love the bathing suits darling, you guys look so lovely!! :)