Tuesday, September 15, 2009

labor day in AC

Here are some Labor Day Weekend pics. I spent the last weekend of "summer" in AC.
We took a stroll on the boardwalk and rode some rides at the Steel Pier.
I thought driving the truck would be fun but when it whipped around the turn it was no more fun. They had to stop the ride early so I could get out. The girl at the back of my truck wasn't too happy about that. hehe :)
I think the Merry-Go-Round is kind of more my style. Can you believe they wouldn't let mommy ride on it because she carrying baby brother? So it was just me and daddy!
Here I am dancing in the Taj Mahal!
This is what happens when you tell me to FREEZE!
We had one day of good pool weather.



This is the big spider we found on its web.
Checking out who was catching fish!
Gong Gong showing me how to fix the little house I broke.A nice sunset with Daddy.

No comments: